There’s no doubt that changes are coming, both short term and long term. At Breather we’re rolling out a return to work plan for customers and are offering solutions to help them prioritize their employees health and safety. We think about it along three categories:
- Office Layout & Design: We’re creating plans for our customers to increase space between employees at workstations and in communal spaces.
- Fixtures & Equipment: We're adding options for protective fixtures and equipment such as easy-to-clean, acrylic desk dividers, and hand-sanitizing stations that can be installed throughout the space.
- Cleaning: We’ve developed enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols based on CDC guidelines and have added deep disinfecting packages in case of a reported case of a positive test for COVID-19 by a customer. We’ve also worked with our cleaning provider to add capacity for additional cleanings and/or deep cleans to your cleaning schedule. The options include:
- Additional standard cleanings
- Deep cleanings
- Electrostatic cleans using e-spray technology